This Discussion channel is currently closed.

Default_avatar
Conny Mahoney over 5 years ago

While checking to find out how many MB my internet service is: I can’t find it anywhere on my online account or billing. Our internet is very slow, it goes out at least once every other day; where we have to run downstairs to reset the router, and sometimes that doesn’t help, it just doesn’t re-boot. I want to go back to the time when Bacardi Avenue was up-graded, curbed and paved starting the Spring of 2014. This is when our internet all went down river! Instead of taking advantage of the ground being open and putting fiber optic in at that time when this road upgrade took place, Frontier chose the cheap route and did nothing! During the two year project, we had cables running from one neighbor to the next above ground, hanging in trees, etc. for 2 YEARS! They actually laid the cables on our road! I asked what happens when we plow snow? Huh – Oh, sorry, didn’t think of that! We called Frontier so much that we finally gave up! I had Frontier linesmen come out after a snowstorm that caused lines to break and/or not work who had been out to our home several times before; He said to us that Frontier was the worst company in the world and he was going to quit his job because of all the calls that came from Bacardi Avenue. He said Frontier had handled this project so badly he wouldn’t work for them anymore. For the record, it’s now 5 years later and there is still Frontier cable hanging in trees between us and our neighbors and our internet is worse than ever! When calling Frontier, they would tell us that they just cannot fix it anymore. Our internet was what it is! In regard to our land line service: We wouldn't even have a house phone if it was not bundled with the lousy internet, so we are ready to dump Frontier altogether. We are trying to work with neighbors for any of our options. It also came to mind that our City (Rosemount) is liable to give residents two options for internet, in which we were not given. We continue to have daily problems with Frontier! NOT ACCEPTABLE!!

0 Reads

Default_avatar
Shelley Stevermer over 5 years ago

I had dsl service for year and enrolled for the highest speed offered. I got inconsistent service had to rebook modem frequently and was calling for tech help often, finally one tech told me that I should not be enrolled in the highest speed they offer as the dsl line delivering internet is not able to deliver that speed . I told him that I have been paying for high speed for years! Am I able to get a refund? Of course the answer was NO, This seems like a very fraudulent practice. He reduced me to the lower speed and I continued to get the poor interrupted services as before,

0 Reads